The EyeOpener Report- Sibel Edmonds on “The Lone Gladio”

Sibel Edmonds discusses "The Lone Gladio" & how its fictional events and characters intersect with the Deep State Reality

FBI whistleblower, BoilingFrogsPost.com founder and author of the new spy mystery novel "The Lone Gladio" Sibel Edmonds sits down with James Corbett to discuss her book, how it was written, and how its fictional events and characters intersect with reality. From the power of self-publishing to subvert the traditional corporate media gatekeeper system to Operation Gladio and staged terror, this conversation covers it all.

*Visit these links to purchase The Lone Gladio, in Kindle, paperback and Nook formats. Or you can purchase a signed copy from the author at The Lone Gladio website

This site depends exclusively on readers’ support. Please help us continue by SUBSCRIBING.

Comments

1. Off topic, somewhat, but Sibel will find this of interest: Wayne Madsen has a report today on Dr. Pardis Sabeti, who appeared earlier today on CNN as an Ebola expert. It turns out she’s the daughter of Parviz Sabeti, who was the head of SAVAK’s Department III, and who heads an Orlando based company, Paris Enterprises, of which Pardis is a board member… http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/articles/20141016

More on Parviz here… http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/10/13/382024/meet-the-beast-of-savak/

2. YES!!! This was the interview I was waiting for. Hats off to James and Sibel. It’s like the Gladio B reunion 🙂

I have no concept of whether or not the amount of copies sold so far translates into a success from a financial standpoint, but it seems like the novel itself has been well received. I guess it’s a bit premature to start thinking about continuing with the trilogy idea, but hopefully the positive feedback will encourage that endeavor.

It will be interesting to see whether the novel reaches any sort of mainstream popularity. The quality certainly stands on its own and, even though the characters were familiar to me, I didn’t feel like it was trying too hard to parallel reality. Not being explicit about 9/11 was a good choice as well. Even though it’s pretty obvious, the lack of specificity (hopefully) still keeps it within the boundaries of what’s still accessible to the general public.

It’s some stealth subversive entertainment.

• Ribbit-Mark says:

It’s some stealth subversive entertainment.

Exactly!

Which leaves me wondering what audience I should try to “sell” the book to. And what my pitch should be.
      The book has various layers, and depending on the reader’s savvy, not all will be apparent.
      In fact, I would wager that ‘Joe Q public’ wouldn’t understand what was really going on underneath the thriller plot.
      Perhaps we should recommend the book to friends who we know haven’t caught on to the government’s deceptions, simply as a thriller novel?

3. Ribbit-Mark says:

Very clever choice of names by Sibel.

In addition to the transposable initials
    SE (Sibel Edmonds)-ES (Elsie Simons)
    we have:
    Si-b-El El-Si-e
    Ed-Monds Si-Mons

4. jens ivan nielsen says:

I do not think..that Sibel are playing with words.
    Deep State or…Deep sleep….
    while we were sleeping….and Me.

kind regards.

5. dutchbradt says:

I am very surprised to learn that Sibel is not acquainted with the Jason Bourne stories. The characters and action of “The Lone Gladio” is so reminiscent of those stories (and with “V”) that I was sure they formed the inspiration for her tale. The similarities can’t be coincidental. Perhaps the revenge-seeking gunman with near super-human abilities is more of a cultural archetype than I realized. Or maybe the inventors of Bourne and “V” know the same people that Sibel does.

• I’m not familiar with the Bourne series, so I can’t speak one way or the other on the comparison. My impression of what Sibel aims to capture in Greg McPherson, The Lone Gladio, is the idea that it’s almost inevitable that the figures who are going to rise to the top of the ranks as deep state operatives are going to be individuals who are highly disciplined, technically competent, and deeply disturbed. Most people’s conscience simply wouldn’t permit them to directly or indirectly facilitate acts of terrorism against civilian targets, where vast numbers of innocent men, women, and children will be slaughtered to advance some form of larger strategic objectives. Also, most people probably wouldn’t show enthusiasm for “waterboarding” someone upwards of one hundred times on the conviction that the detainee is still withholding “actionable intelligence”. People who do this type of stuff whatever their justifications or convictions are about why they’re doing it have to at least on a certain fundamental level like working “on the dark side”, to use Dick Cheney’s terminology.

One of the most intriguing and powerful aspects of the novel for me was the idea that the way we view McPherson’s actions tends to vary based on the context and circumstances in which they’re applied. Torture is appalling to most people, myself included, yet somehow when we’re presented with scenario where “the worst of the worst” really does apply to the person on the receiving end, as it certainly does in the novel, there’s a part of us which to a varying degree feels a sense that the offender’s conduct is so bad that, if we don’t take some satisfaction in seeing them suffer, we at least have a limited amount of sympathy for them. For example, at the end of the movie when the villain meets their demise at the hands of the hero, there’s a measure of satisfaction that in a sense, justice has been served.

With this in mind, Greg is not the stereotypical hero who punishes the bad guys, nor is he the typical villain who indiscriminately punishes the good. In essence, he’s the byproduct of any ethically bankrupt structure where the system’s objectives require a permanent suspension of moral objectivity. Like Elsie, we find him appalling, yet he fails to satisfy the desire to view him as purely evil and one of the subversive elements of the novel comes about when we ask why that’s the case. Again, I’m not familiar with the Bourne series, but I imagine it’s unlikely that a popular series could be based around a character like Greg McPherson, both for political reasons, but also because it pushes us beyond our comfort zone in regards to the underlying factors which fuel the politics of the “war on terror” and not on some sort of superficial BS Zero Dark Thirty style. Of course I may be wrong, but those are my thoughts anyway.

For the record, I haven’t seen Zero Dark Thirty (I refuse to spend money to do so). I’m just making an assessment based on the reviews.

• Ribbit-Mark says:

We also can’t hate Greg M. the way we hate some of the other characters because he did after all spare Elsie’s life and killed others who were ‘more evil’ than he was.

I guess when we are forced to use the ‘evil scale’ to decide who we hate the most , it then becomes a matter of choosing who lies closest to the abyss. 🙂

• You guys should check out The Parallax View with Warren Beatty. It’s probably 25 or 30 years old but an excellent example of how they do recruitment of those psychopaths/sociopaths.

6. Klaus Busch says:

Dear Sibel, Dear James,
    just want to let both of you know, how much your work is appreciated – watching this video made me subscribe to BFP just now.
    I started watching your videos on youtube for the last couple of days. Watching the “Gladio B” series was one great eyeopener for me in the last time – putting together many things which partly intuitively and partly by getting a few bits and pieces of information . where put together so that they draw a bigger picture, which finally makes sense to me! – Keep up your good – and indeed necessary work – Regards babouk

• The Gladio B series was my introduction to Sibel and, subsequently Boiling Frogs Post. Similar to you, I found the series to be eye opening and a presentation which had a profound effect on my ability to put many different pieces together to form a more comprehensive understanding of the relationship between various players and agendas. BFP has been an invaluable resource for information since I joined and an excellent forum for critical discussions. That said, welcome to the BFP community 🙂

~Benny

7. A little side note. I just remembered that when I went to buy a copy of the novel one of the recommended books that showed up was “13 Hours In Benghazi”. At first I thought it was recommended based on the genre, but it turned out it was just one of the best sellers, new items, or something to that effect. I have no idea what the deal is with the Benghazi book is, but I’m sure; like the rest of the propaganda on these matters, it’s no more than an elaborate work of fiction posing as fact. I tend to roll my eyes when I see this type of stuff, but in this case the juxtaposition between the books was so ironic and amusing that I literally laughed out loud.

Just thought I’d share that.