Newsbud Special Report- State Secrets: Sibel Edmonds Uncovers ‘The Untouchables’

Newsbud presents major new revelations by former FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds. Edmonds, known as the most classified and gagged person in US history, takes on the US Congress and the culprit media in one of the most significant and longest ongoing political/criminal cover-ups involving the FBI, a notorious political mob in Chicago, a well-known elected official and her convicted criminal spouse. Further, she renews her public call for joint testimony under oath before the US Congress. Do not miss this in-depth exposé shedding light on just how notoriously corrupt criminals are given immunity and untouchable status, not only by the US government, but also by the Deep-State collaborators- the US media.

Sibel Edmonds’ State Secrets Gallery

Who’s Afraid of Sibel Edmonds?

Sibel Edmonds’ Under Oath Testimony

Sibel Edmonds’ Deposition: Transcript & Video

Chicago! Not the Musical, but the Action-Suspense Docudrama!

Turkish Imam Fethullah Gulen Nabs George Bush PR Queen

Schakowsky is Most-Frequent Flier Among State's Congressional Delegation

Schakowsky: 23 Privately Funded Trips Since 2007

‘Kosher’ Schakowsky: Still AIPAC’s Number One Darling

Robert Creamer Visited Obama’s White House 340 Times

Why Did Vote-Rigging Robert Creamer Visit The White House Over 200 Times During The Obama Admin

Senior Democratic strategist resigns after video surfaces showing his staff planning to incite violence at Trump rallies and discussing paying mentally-ill people to disrupt GOP events

FBI Raids, Concept Charter Schools, and Rahm

Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky’s Husband Indicted

Rep. Schakowsky's Husband Charged

Bob Creamer: Truth, Justice ... and Fraud

An Inconvenient Patriot

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert accused of hiding sex abuse of former student

The People’s Campaign: The Real Hastert Case- All in One Place

Democracy Now: Sibel Edmonds & David Rose on Dennis Hastert

Why is FBI Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Boiling over Former Speaker Hastert’s Plea Deal?

Did Foreign Governments Blackmail Denny Hastert?

Did You Know: The King of Madrasas Now Operates Over 100 Charter Schools in the US?

The Sanitized Gulen Coverage Continues…

Turkish Intel Chief Exposes CIA Operations via Islamic Group in Central Asia

BFP BREAKING NEWS: Boston Terror, CIA’s Graham Fuller & NATO-CIA Operation Gladio B-Caucasus & Central Asia

Graham E. Fuller: Where Were You on the Night of July 15?

This site depends exclusively on readers’ support. Please help us continue by SUBSCRIBING, and by ordering our EXCLUSIVE BFP DVDs.

Comments

1. I’ve been married for a long time! But i want to HUG & KISS YOU!! You, Sibel, ARE AWESOME!! No, i think you are a SUPERHERO!!
    Thank you for all you do!! BIG HIGH FIVE x 2!!
    -Christine

2. Well, once again I did not have time to watch such a long video but once I started I could not stop. So I watched the whole thing even though I did not have time. And that’s even though I’ve heard most of it before many times, but it’s a compelling story and a great retelling. Superb job, Sibel. Somehow it never ceases to amaze me what a cesspool the political world really is, no matter how many times I hear it, so far beyond what most people are prepared to imagine. Most political debate is so beside the point.

I really like these long-form videos and I’m glad that I somehow make the time to watch them. At the same time, I wonder if it’s possible for you also to make really short, power-packed versions: three-minute summaries. They could serve as invitations to go deeper, and as good stand-alone pieces. This is the Facebook Age you know, most people don’t watch anything longer than that, you might reach thousands more people that way. I know maybe it’s not really your style but I also feel like you’d be so good at it.

Anyway, thanks for this great work. It seems to me to be *the* story of our times.

3. Richard Fisher says:

Hello Sibel and crew, I hope you are all well. I am not usually one to comment but…. It is important to honor you for your clarity and your information all the while honoring us with your emotion, your passion. Most of the time I want my information in a dispassionate manner. thereby enhancing my own emotional and intellectual response. Not today, today I am grateful for your passion. Thank you. Take care, Richard.

4. To be fair, Sibel, it must be hard for the MSM to keep track of all the corrupt/compromised members of the 535 members of the Congress/Senate. Then add in all their accomplices. You’d need the budget of an intelligence agency. Luckily, those alphabet agencies (and other helpful foreign agents, they love the U.S. THAT much)) are keeping a close multimedia eye on all these people – they just haven’t had time to prosecute any of them yet.

Maybe they should merge the time-rich 24 hour news cycle of the MSM with the resource-rich surveillance state.

Oh…never mind…

I can see how people might get stuck in inertia over widespread corruption and pernicious many-tentacled power. But to sit still for pedophiles being aided and abetted, that is one thing that should get people off their asses to stop. If you don’t care about protecting children, you are just taking up space. All those who betrayed their official oath and did nothing to stop a pedophile, are as guilty as the perp. Maybe they don’t care if people suspect they’re part of the same filthy network and that’s why they’re doing nothing about it.

5. CuChulainn says:

if i heard correctly Sibel said “Israeli Amy Goodman”
    the revelation that Janice Danoff “Jan” Schakowsky is an Israeli agent is new, unless i missed something

6. Andrea Forras says:

Dear Sibel, you are a great women! Thanks for all that you do, for your honesty, clarity and courage. It is such a good feeling, that I can forward your info, without any hesitation, knowing it is all correct, like a genuin pearl in this ocean of lies, manipulative articles from left and right. You, your Team and James Corbett are definitely my very heroes. <3 <3 <3

7. kate gibbens says:

A very moving and disturbing testimony with enormous implications.
    Now for my Mea Culpa;
    I have to admit, for many years I was very skeptical of you Sibel Edmonds and even voiced my réservations and unfounded convictions on the comments board of a website.
    It was because of Behrooz Sashar, and when complaining that his testimony had not been taken into account you seemed (to me at the time) to be supporting the LIHOP idea purporting that Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11, which was preposterous to me.

I had réservations about Daniel Ellsberg as well because of Doug Valentine’s article “Will the Real Daniel Ellsberg please stand up!” and seeing videos of you in his company reinforced my suspicions of deep state collusion.

Also I found it strange that Behrooz Sashar claimed he’d been your father’s classmate at school. And that your uncle, according to the Vanity Fair article, had been the mayor of Istanbul (mother’s brother?) which all seemed to indicate to me that you had ties to an international political network with an unstated agenda which explained why you were living in Washington DC and were hired by the FBI.

Finally, that you are so charismatic and seemed to be unanimously venerated by the 9/11 Truther crowd made me think you’d be the perfect pied piper à la Amy Goodman or Noam Chomsky using Truth to lead people away from the Truth which really put me on edge.

Since then it has been very gratifying listening to you on a number of subjects including Gladio B and using your videos concerning Jeff Cohen and Fair.org (The Fifth State exposed) and Edward Snowden (on infowars with David Knight) with university media students. Finally, amongst the ambient mire, I’m proud to say that I am occasionally capable of admitting I was wrong and changing my mind.

and I’m glad to be supporting, however modestly, this kind of alternative media.

Anyhow, be safe and I look forward to discovering more enlightening content here on Newsbud.

• Kate, thank you for this sincere comment. Behrooz Sarshar’s documented info, as far as I could tell, was genuine. As for Ellsberg: I learned my lesson- the hard way. I am a big fan of Doug Valentine as well.

• Padraig O'Hara says:

Kate,
      congrats on your long marriage.
      as for Sept 11 when you have digested fully Dr Judy Woods Research let us all know
      I find her bold, brave work most compelling and exhaustive.
      I paid for this subscription and have not been back for years
      yet I recall exactly when Sibel was harrassed, muzzled by the US Govt 15 years ago.

as for chicago pol with felony husband that can only be Jan schakowsky we all in chicago want to hear about that.

• kate gibbens says:

Padraig,
        Thanks for the Judy Woods tip but I’ll let interested parties work out for themselves how the towers came down.
        I’m much more fascinated by what the event has revealed in its aftermath on how the deep state functions, its use as a casus belli, the role it’s played in social engineering and paradigm shifts and how individual people have reacted to the tragedy.
        Your remark about a long marriage was decidedly odd to say the least. Marriage with… “the truth movement”?

• Mark Ribbit says:

Me thinks he was referring to the first commenter, Christine.

• Padraig O'Hara says:

Kate,
          Detainees…. How the Towers came down {REMEMBER NOT PRISONERS OF WAR}
          Invasion of AFghanistan… How the Towers came down
          Invasion of Iraq… How the Towers came down
          How the Towers came down {{ how that truth has only been exposed to 0.1% of the public}}
          is the ONLY REASON those INVASIONS were allowed to OCCUR.
          aBU gRAhIB… How the Towers came down
          GITMO [WATERBOARDING, SLEEP DEPRIVATION]… How the Towers came down

ONLY THOSE WHO challenge MSM on 9/11 can complain about these CRIMES
          as MLK said those who are silent on injustice are JUST AS MUCH TO BLAME.

8. Monty Thielen says:

Love your passion Sibel. And I share your frustration. The stranglehold that six corporations have on the main stream media is nothing short of depressing. In Kennedy’s famous speech to the national press gallery he practically begged the media to carry out their responsibilities in holding the government responsible for their actions. Obviously the “elite” figured out at some point that the way to control the media was to own them. Truly sad that the wealthy can exercise such dominance over the most critical element of the entire democratic process. Without honest, diligent and fearless journalism, the scales are ominously tipped in favor of coercion and corruption.
    It is why endeavors such as NewsBud are so critically important. Keep the faith Sibel. Obviously you are not alone. 🙂

9. victor friese says:

I don’t mean to be rude when I ask the following, but I don’t process the things I watch and read so well, so I need to ask this. (I watched it all)

Why is this coming out about Jan and that dude she married right now? What convinced you that she was guilty? And why did it take until now to figure it out for certain?

And is Chicago just a big hub of this beast, or are you saying it is the head? (to me it looks like a hub)

10. victor friese says:

Also, you had an article recently in your daily picks about the fake news surrounding the supposed torture prisons in Syria. Has there been anything more in depth on this and also the supposed rape gangs in Europe (which I suspect to be fake news as well)?

11. douglas w simerly says:

I have believed in you since I read your book, and this video reiterates the damning evidence. The amount of apathy in our society, in a large part due to the feckless MSM, is astounding. to me. I was raised around journalists, my dad was in the newspaper business and I always knew what was really going on in the communities we lived in. I realized that every newspaper was run by guys with an agenda, but still the truth was easily discerned. I will keep sharing the truth you represent, with anyone who will listen, eventually I am hoping our society will wake the hell up and see the level of corruption that permeates every facet of our lives. The fake news is being exposed for what it really is, an arm of the democratic party and was the punishment wing of Obama’s white house. I am praying that Trump will listen to the truth, and change the direction our once great country was headed. Keep it up Sibel, you are one of my heroes and I am sure I am not alone in this feeling.

12. victor friese says:

Um, dude, Trump is in with the same pedophile crowd as the Clintons. He hangs with Epstein on his pedo island. He is part of the same gang that has always ran this country. So, yeah, he is awake, amd he knows what he is doing, that being continuing the tyrranist deep state agenda.

13. victor friese says:

Also, is the only reason you are bringing up Jan again just to pressure the MSM into taking up the story? I feel like I missed something there. And does Fuller have anything to do with Jan or is that a seperate case entirely?

14. Daniel Sampey says:

YESSSS, Sibel! Who could possibly deny the claims you make or the validity of your challenge to the congresswoman at the end of the video? Besides all your research and integrity, over the years another thing I admire is how you communicate your passion about revealing lies and injustice without ever (in your videos) going too far into either anger or despair, which of course never works rhetorically to convince anybody who isn’t already on your side. To me it seemed that at the end of this video it was hard for you to contain your emotion – and after everything who could blame you if you didn’t? I never ever comment on videos, but this time you got me “right in the feels.” Just want to get in line with the rest of your fans to thank you for the years of education and perspective. I guess you know that you and a few other individuals like Corbett and maybe Prof. Chossudovsky give hope to a lot of people who need it.

BTW Spiro’s laconicism makes a nice counterpart to your energy. The team you’ve put together is phenomenal – so many geopolitical regions of the world covered! Prof. Kovacevic is rapidly becoming a favorite, but there’s no weak link on the entire team. Please keep going and God bless you!

15. Robert Schanne says:

Sibel – thank you for all the work you have done over the years. I am on your website daily and love all the work done by you, Spiro, Filip, Kurt, and now Peter Lee. I have been a fan since boiling frogs posts and you, your crew, and the likes of James Corbett, James Evan Pilato, and Richard Grove have helped me in so many ways. The people around me still have their blinders on and believe much of what the MSM tells them. Thanks to you all, my eyes have been opened and I can see a much truer picture of the world, but I have no one who shares this vision and so your outlet helps me feel part of a community.

I wish I could say I have high hopes for the world, but I personally believe the divide and conquer strategy of the powers that shouldn’t be has worked too well for too long. But you do inspire me to keep up the good fight – I will continue to try and open the eyes of those around me and do what I can to hold those in power responsible for their misdeeds. Thank you for having the courage to speak truth to power and inspire so many people.

16. Your efforts are not wasted, Sibel. They add to an explosive mix in the star-chamber control systems that came at you, that shut you down, that are coming down on everyone, everywhere with any part to play investigating this unfolding nightmare. There appears to be a full scale war of suppression on going.
    Obviously Hastert and Schakowsky are just two among hundreds involved in this wicked trade. The PODESTA/WIENER revelations are stunning. And while arrests are occurring [AP/ABC7 L.A. report Thursday, February 02, 2017:” Authorities say 474 people have been arrested in a multi-day sting operation focused on human trafficking in California.” Feb.8th “31 girls, ages 13-17, have been rescued from a room at the Kaliko Beach Club hotel in La Côte des Arcadins, Haiti. The Haitian National Police simultaneously arrested nine suspects in a neighboring hotel room.” Jeffrey Sandusky arrested on charges of sexual abuse of a child. His famous father, serial child molester Jerry Sandusky’s alleged ties to a larger pedophilia ring run by elites, along with his connection to a suspicious charity that has been accused of “pimping” children to wealthy donors. This also seems to be a case of intergenerational abuse among influential families, another key aspect of the PizzaGate theory] -nothing is really breaking the ‘fakery’ curtain established by main stream control media. So we are left only able to see ‘steamers’ or pressure point ‘fingers in the dyke’ – if you pardon the pun.
    In this festering sore of the governing deviant elite, blackmail and torture of children appears to be spear point of power//reward activity, and the underground war to break it wide open vs. life and death struggle to contain it, is fierce. Monica Petersen was found dead under “suspicious circumstances” while working for the Human Trafficking Center in Haiti. Breitbart himself, shortly before his untimely death tweeted “How prog-guru John Podesta isn’t household name as world class underage sex slave op cover-upperer defending unspeakable dregs escapes me,” in 2011. In fact, it can be argued the push to start war with Russia, Iran, China…hell, war with ANYONE helps deflect and delay opening this black hole of insider-crime, to ‘Justice’.

17. Hey Sibel you are ACTUALLY taking action and I respect that.
    Just got off the phone with the “Charleton’s” office, the secretary seemed surprised to hear that his boss was documented and videotaped having illicit sex in exchange for state secrets. He said he would let his communications director know and they would be calling back. I will let you know if they call me back. 20 bucks says they don’t. At least one more person is aware of this. Sent the videos to my family and told them it was URGENT because it is.
    Stay safe, stay strong and most importantly stay woke. I’ve got your back. Let’s expose them it is the least we can do.

Hare Krishna God Bless
    Liam Coy

18. Timur Aydin says:

Huge respect for your knowledge and courage, god bless