Newsbud Members Exclusive- Has the American Dream Become the American Nightmare?

For too long now, the American people have allowed themselves to be persuaded that the government’s job is to take care of us. You want to be insulated from all things that might cause offense? In exchange, the government’s thought police will use hate crime laws to criminalize speech, thought and actions that may be politically incorrect. You want a guarantee of safety? Sure, but your local police will also have to be militarized and trained in battlefield tactics, your communities and communications will be subjected to round-the- clock surveillance, and you—the citizen—will be treated as a suspect and an enemy combatant. Are you starting to get the picture? As the old adage warns: “A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take away everything that you have!”

**Subscribe here at Newsbud YouTube Channel

***Free Newsletter Subscription at The Rutherford Institute

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

Are Entitlements Corrupting Us? Yes, American Character Is at Stake

Madison Debates: July 11, 1787

How Dictators Come To Power In A Democracy

William L. Shirer, The Nightmare Years 1930-40

Foreword to Brave New World, Aldous Huxley

Brave New World Revisited, Aldous Huxley

Doomsday Prep for the Super-Rich

Pentagon Video Warns of “unavoidable” Dystopian Future for World’s Biggest Cities

Has the American Dream Become the American Nightmare?

Battlefield America: The War on the American People

Rutherford Institute

This site depends exclusively on readers’ support. Please help us continue by SUBSCRIBING, and by contributing to our Kickstarter campaign.

Comments

1. Ludovico Doebbeling says:

I have trouble watching the subscriber only videos. The streaming constantly interrupts.

2. VoiceOfArabi says:

Hello JOHN W WHITEHEAD,

You sir, is a prophet who is trying to save the people from themselves, however, i think you have an impossible task, as the “people” that you are fighting against, have “psychologically” studied their victims (AKA cattle), and can control them by pressing their buttons.

Sadly, we are fighting “Bread and Circuses”, and humans don’t have stronger urges than bread and circuses

3. victor friese says:

To Luddovico and Barth, they use a player that has a very high resolution and are working on getting a new one. Hopefully the next drive will allow them to afford a tech person.

• I suggested they allow vids to be DL’d to no avail. Perhaps some help from Corbett would facilitate said.

• Its also impossible to watch for me. I tried different browsers, and also letting it run to the end while muted before rewinding it in hope the whole video would then have loaded, but it is not maintained in the buffer. Can still listen to the audio file which is better than nothing.

4. If you wanted to create a world of haves and have nots you would first invent money. Then put the ability to create it out of thin air into the hands of a few.

Anyone who has studied history will know that control existed when there wasn’t a welfare system. Workers had no rights, old people were put in the workhouse, people died because they couldn’t afford a doctor, there were no protections of children from exploitation, women could not own property in their own right, you expected to die in the same caste you were born into because the wealth was the privilege of birthright. Yet we still dutifully marched off to war and doffed our caps to the elites and accepted our lot in life.

The Stanford prison experiment exposed a human frailty when it comes to power. Why can’t people be trusted with authority? Lack of self-responsibility. Why do people need to be led? There is no one person you could put in the WH or any other parliament that can create Nirvana. There is no system that will work without everyone respecting it under the honour system. If you have to legislate ethics then you already have problems.

Until the species of humanity lifts its game and we all individually grow up, life will continue to be an eternal swinging pendulum.

We can not possibly solve this problem with the same thinking that has been around as long as money.

• Just want to say I agree with the thoughts you have shared here. I have been living the last few years with very little use of money, and though I live well below poverty level, I accept no government “aid/help” for food, shelter, clothing or medical care. Though most would say I am very poor, I have never felt more free. I bike or walk everywhere because I am fortunate to live in a very small area, with many local organic farmers and business owners still in actual living form and practice. I agree that so many may not want to live like I do, but it is really a mind re-set I think that must take place, and once it occurs in more numbers, I do believe there is hope and that positive change can occur. Whether it will or not, I do not know, but I do know there are others like me that are scattered throughout the US, so that gives me hope. I keep working on improving myself and try not to look at others much, because like you have shared, it can look pretty hopeless at times. Cheers 🙂

5. The [always fantasy] “American Dream” is a nightmare ONLY if/when One CHOOSES to SUBscribe/contract with/to “it” – the United Snakes Corp at Sodom on the Potomac, D[e]C[eit].

6. Shelly Dockery says:

Video has a lot of glitches.

7. Vincent Andersen says:

This video is so important it should be available to the general public

8. VoiceOfArabi says:

Hello Sibel and Newsbud team.

I have a suggestion, with the aim to help, but if I am sticking my nose were it shouldn’t be, then ignore my comment.

This “member exclusive” videos are designed to bring new members in… However, due to bad/lack of technical people, it is beginning to drive both new and old members away. (if i read these comments, i will have second thoughts about joining)

So, I suggest you follow Corbett report model for now (open for all, with the explanation that it will be member exclusive in the future), until such date you have the technical issues ironed out.

Just my two cents.

• Thank you for your suggestion, VoA.

Based on solid web data our exclusive videos been working for over 86% of our members who accessed it (by clicking & playing exclusive videos). We are still working on further improvements- with our limited IT resources and having to coordinate 7 different plug ins that have to work together. We cannot (and no body in the world can!) make everyone happy, all the time.

With that said: I totally understand if you decide to leave NB community. You have to chose what works for you. We have over 92% of our content free, available to all. Without voluntary subscriptions ( a minimum of 150 subscribers per month; as our model calls for), we will be making more multimedia programs available exclusively to our community members. So this is a good time for you to say good bye and leave. We are not a one-man operation/blog/site/YouTube channel. We have 15 full-time and part-time employees and contractors who work hard and depend on our community for their livelihood (including their spouses and children). This model is obviously for you. We do not cater to the crowd who believes ‘Everything on the net should be free to all, thus it is okay to get crap and junk content.

Have a nice life, and please do not stretch this conversation/comment any further. You can contact our site for refund (We’ll happily provide you with that), and feel free to frequent other model sites. I have always believed in the ‘irate minority’ concept. I want quality members who understand (and RESPECT) this model.

9. bruinschuss says:

Thank you for your work! I think this is an excellent video. People might call it alarming, but I’ve been following Sibel’s work for 7 years and unfortunately all of her predictions (and my own thanks to her diligent reporting) concerning the American police state have come true. I saw the writing on the wall and left, being a millennial not feeling the need to lay in a mess I didn’t create. But I’m always warning my friends and family back home, and until very recently with the election of Trump they didn’t believe me.

I cannot express how returning to the US over the years for work and visits, it feels progressively like you are cattle. When you live in the thick of it, you become habituated to the low-level stress of being bullied by cops and constantly watching your wallet for the next corporate or medical scam. The state has become so invasive into our private lives that police feel entitled to ask you all kinds of bullcrap questions about where you’re going and what you’re doing over a minor traffic stop. The government feels entitled to a newborn’s blood and DNA. God forbid you want a Greencard, because you need to pay a doctor $800 for the privilege of being felt up and vaccinated like a prize cow before being released into the rest of the herd. And public schools are the absolute worst in this regards. At my university I was handled like a belligerent crazy person when I refused to get fingerprinted in order to have a student ID card. And K-12 was like prison 10 years ago, I can only imagine what it’s like now.

So I am gone now. Any day of the week I would exchange living more modestly to not live under that kind of stress. I’d rather own what I own outright and be my own master than live under the yoke of bank and state.

That being said, in nowhere Balkans our internet is dodgier. It’d be wonderful if you guys could put up a lower res video when you get the chance. I had to listen to the mp3 of this one.