Newsbud Members Exclusive- “Bewilderment & Panic in NATO Headquarters in Brussels!”

In the thirtieth edition of the Russian Newspapers Monitor, Professor Filip Kovacevic discusses the articles from five Russian newspapers: Izvestia, Moskovskaya Pravda, Nezavisimaya Gazeta, Nezavisimoye Voennoye Obazreniye, and Komsomolskaya Pravda. He discusses the Moldovan request to join the Eurasian Economic Union harshly criticized by the EU, the 75th anniversary of the Soviet victory over the Nazis in the Battle for Moscow, the activities of the anti-Kremlin lobby in the European Parliament, the bewilderment and panic in NATO headquarters in Brussels caused by the latest advancements in the Russian military technology, and the neo-Nazi attack on the FSB headquarters in the Far East Russian city of Khabarovsk, 25 miles from the border with China.

**Subscribe here at Newsbud YouTube Channel

***Newsbud Kickstarter Phase 3

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

Izvestia – April 21, 2017

Moskovskaya Pravda – April 21, 2017

Nezavisimaya Gazeta – April 25, 2017

Nezavisimoye Voennoye Obazreniye – April 21, 2017

Komsomolskaya Pravda – April 25, 2017

Comments

1. Mr, Kovacevic,

Alexei Navalny is also widely popular in Russia and there have been physical attacks against him. I don’t think it is balanced to talk about a potential physical attack on Putin, while ignoring the recent attacks using brilliant green dye on Navalny.

2. firehorse says:

please add an audio-only version to all member-only exclusives. thanks

• We have added it – there was a little delay in creating the audio version of this episode. it is our intention to create audio-only for all exclusives.

3. Superb.

4. Ludovico Doebbeling says:

Love your articles. Stream keeps interrupting. Takes me twice the time necessary to watch the vids on this platform. That is, a 30 min video takes me up to an hour. I live in Argentina, but I guess that should not be a problem as I have no trouble watching any other videos available on the web ( at least the ones I am interested in ) Maybe you could make available the possibility to download the vid and watch it on our PC ? Whatever, love your effort, this is real news, keep it up.

5. Colin Green says:

Well done. I didn’t gag once.

6. roy west says:

the video is almost unwatchable. you musy work on this if you hope to grow.

7. Ulf Wärmlöv says:

I get an error directly: ID not found on server

8. Ulf Wärmlöv says:

Fyi. ID not found on server, disappeared when I disconnected from my VPN connection

9. stephen healy says:

fabulous report !! I was not aware NATOS first leaders included a NAZI general. This explains a lot!!

10. I also have not been able to watch the member videos in India. It just doesn’t load well enough to watch. YouTube allows you to have passwords required to see videos. Please set that up!

11. TopHat says:

Filip, your piece on the Zircon missile gave fascinating insight as to why it was featured in the Russian press in the way that it was. Just a couple days later, ZeroHedge had an article about hypersonic missiles: https://fabiusmaximus.com/2017/05/04/hypersonic-missiles-us-china-russia/
    You might find it interesting. It quotes TASS and several non-Russian sources. It’s hard to tell who is ahead of whom in these developments. I’d love to know your take, considering the other sources cited.

12. Dr. Thomas Veigel Plechavicius says:

Battle of Moscow:
    Why always calling the german side Nazi? This is ex-sovietic jargon.
    Without the help of Roosevelt and the US, Russia wouldn’t have reached this victory.