America’s Reign of Terror: A Nation Reaps What It Sows

The U.S. government isn’t protecting us from terrorism. The U.S. government is creating the terror. It is, in fact, the source of the terror. Just think about it for a minute: almost every tyranny being perpetrated against the citizenry—purportedly to keep us safe and the nation secure—has come about as a result of some threat manufactured in one way or another by the U.S. government. Cyberwarfare. Terrorism. Bio-chemical attacks. The nuclear arms race. Surveillance. The drug wars. In almost every instance, the U.S. government has in its typical Machiavellian fashion sown the seeds of terror domestically and internationally in order to expand its own totalitarian powers. As constitutional attorney John W. Whitehead makes clear, it’s time to wake up and stop being deceived by government propaganda. We’re not dealing with a government that exists to serve its people, protect their liberties and ensure their happiness. Rather, these are the diabolical machinations of a make-works program carried out on an epic scale whose only purpose is to keep the powers-that-be permanently employed and rolling in money.

*Subscribe here to become a member of our community & watch this video

**Follow us here at Newsbud Twitter

***Subscribe here at BFP-Newsbud YouTube Channel

****Support Newsbud on Kickstarter

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

Leaked NSA Malware Is Helping Hijack Computers Around the World

US government is now the biggest buyer of malware, Reuters reports

America's weapons of mass destruction: By the numbers

The US Government Is Literally Arming the World, and Nobody's Even Talking About It

Nuclear weapons timeline

The Arming of Iraq

Bin Laden Comes Home to Roost

The Sting: How the FBI Created a Terrorist

Amnesty report: ISIS armed with U.S. weapons

Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans

U.S. cyberwar strategy stokes fear of blowback

The Deafness Before the Storm

Chalmers Johnson, “Introduction,” Blowback

Chalmers Johnson, “Blowback,” The Nation

America’s Reign of Terror: A Nation Reaps What It Sows

Battlefield America: The War on the American People

Rutherford Institute

This site depends exclusively on readers’ support. Please help us continue by SUBSCRIBING.

Comments

1. Somewhat curious that Mr. Whitehead seemed to proffer the blowback hypothesis for 9/11. Difficult to support considering the available evidence. Otherwise, excellent episode.

• Amber Sayman says:

Would you be willing to cite available evidence, please?

• If you fund, support, train and orchestrate terrorists to commit a terror act on home soil with assistance from a military and WH stand-down, then you will most likely suffer a terror attack on home soil. Shock! Design, not blowback.

Sibel herself states OBL was a US asset. There is one thing you can not explain away, the military stand down, the normal intercept procedures that had worked on every other occasion went awol on 9/11. What rotten luck! In fact, the terrorists got lucky a 100 times that day. But thoughtfully threw their passport out the window just before they hit the tower (they suddenly remembered it was a domestic one-way flight – ‘what the hell did I bring this for?!’) and left flight training manuals in the rental car booked in their name. Obviously cramming in a last minute lesson. Very sensible.

The evidence supports Gladio C, not blowback. All the recent attacks in Europe follow the same script – soft targets, left ID at scene, known to police/intelligence agencies, investigated but found okay, disappear off the radar, re-appear a few months later bombing, shooting, knifing, running people down. Who knew?!

As a person not from the US, I find some Americans lacking in curiosity. eg. A few proudly explain they have no interest in politics because ‘it’s nothing to do with me’. Or conversely there are those who simply can not be budged from the Rep/Dem dialectic. It’s like talking to cult members. If you’re going to offer a third or fourth option, stand well back. No, further.

The most disturbing part for me is that people don’t recognise that what is going on is way deeper than politics. I don’t know, I don’t know what will wake them up. Some of us only need one loose thread, some don’t even come around when the dots are joined for them, with illustrations and repeated.

• David E Burden says:

Thorny,
        Well said sir, I concur.
        I am from the united States, and I have encountered many of the ones that claim no interest in politics. There are many of us who are awake, and well aware of what is really going on, but sadly, not enough. In a more perfect world, we would be legion.
        An enormous amount of those who claim to pay no attention to politics, are liars. They just don’t want to talk about it because they know that they would be woefully inept at doing so. They don’t understand it, and have no motivation TO understand it. They are content to remain mesmerized and faithful to the gospel of the great and powerful OZ, (also known as TV!), and unless it has something to do with entertainment, they simply are not interested.
        What they really want, from someone who is awake and trying to awaken them, is for the intruder to just go away. They need you to leave them alone, so they can get back to the really important issues, from their supreme vantage point on the couch. Although some do prefer the view from the recliner. I realize that is a sad commentary on the American society, but it is true nonetheless.
        I believe that is something our societies do share, we, (what is known as the “Western World”), have become the most over entertained society since the Roman citizens were enjoying watching Gladiators fight to the death in huge arenas, much like the ones the sheeple attend today. Although the games are slightly less brutal, the age old concept of “Bread and Circuses” is alive, and thriving. As frustrating as this is for those of us engaged in our attempts to arouse them from their self imposed ignorance, we must realize that it is not entirely their fault.
        The fault lies with an education system that was co-opted by our out of control federal system, (aided immensely by J.D. Rockefeller & others of his ilk), that has purposefully dumbing down our unsuspecting citizens, since the time of Abraham Lincoln’s aggression toward the Southern States, and his unconstitutional acts that have been touted as heroic by the authors of the text books. Fault also belongs to parents who are too damned busy, trying to pay for all of their entertainment, multiple vehicles, boats & RVs that rarely get used , and other unnecessary excesses that the TV convinces them that they just have to have to “Keep up with the Jones'”. All while still trying to feed their annoying offspring, who they wish would leave them alone and go to their own bedrooms, and watch their own TV, or play their video games. Such games as “World of Warcraft”, “Grand Theft Auto”, “Pokemon”, etc. Yes I know there are many more, but since I have never played any of them, I had to think a while just to come up with the ones I listed. 😉
        They never stop to think, they don’t have time, they can’t be bothered, hell, they barely have time to grab some junk food before the game starts! Oh yes, they certainly do have time to watch one team of millionaires play what was supposed to be a children’s pastime, against another team of millionaires. In one of those big arenas that were built with their tax dollars. They never stop to consider the fact that although they were given no say in the matter, the criminals who are occupying our government offices, pretending to represent them, forced them to pay for their own enslavement, by way of a lavish stadium which was given to another millionaire, so he could charge them and exorbitant admission price, and is under no obligation to share any of the profits gained from their investment. Now if that isn’t STUPIDITY, then someone please tell me what the hell else it could possibly be defined as!
        While I’m sure you realize this Mr. or Ms. Thorny, for the benefit of those who may read this who aren’t aware, it’s all about control. What ever nefarious, sneaky, underhanded, probably illegal, scheme, that you care to name, if it involves government, banks, and other persons of wealth and/or power, the core purpose of it is CONTROL. Although there are some things that are for distraction, so you don’t pay attention to whatever other means of control is enacted. “PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.”
        I cannot, and would not, presume to speak for anyone except myself in this, but as for me, I promise that I will continue to get in the way of these people’s entertainment as often as I can. I’m gonna keep getting in their face and telling them the truth, and telling them to wake the hell up, while they still can. I know full well that the majority of my efforts will likely bear little, if any, fruit, but I must not stop. I cannot stop, for I am bound by my oath to do whatever I can to defend those who are either unable, or unwilling, to defend themselves. I wish you the best of luck in your efforts as well Thorny, wherever you may be.
        For the Republic, if we can reclaim it,
        Stronghorse

2. Amber Sayman says:

Thank you for this. I sincerely want to see change, but I feel very small. I’ll continue to advocate for greater transparency and governmental integrity–with all my heart–but the world around me is only getting busier and more distracted with petty politics. With everything I learn, the “correct path” seems more and more daunting to follow. I am willing to walk slowly, and I’m thankful for good people like those at Newsbud leading the way.

3. David E Burden says:

Thank you very much for this Mr. Whitehead. FINALLY, someone tells it like it really is.
    For those of you who might doubt or question what is in this magnificent video, I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but you are the one who is in error. Yes, it is a sad commentary on our once great nation, but the banksters and the warmongers have taken control of nearly every aspect, while lulling the population into complacency with TV, video games, Smartphones, and all the other forms of distraction Mr. Whitehead mentioned. And using our own money to subvert us. I assure you folks, John is speaking the truth. And doing a hell of a good job of it, I might add.
    I’ll be out of touch for a few days, (no computer access), but when I return, I’ll be interested to catch up on the comments. As well as to see what new REAL NEWS Newsbud has produced in my absence.
    FtR,
    Stronghorse

4. Danielle Stanley says:

Three years ago I heard about an historian, G Edward Griffin and his book, THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND, the history of money, the banks, the FED and its poisonous debt based currency. I was shocked and horrified to learn the connections between the Central Banks and war traced back hundreds of years. This is the History that has been purged from our textbooks. Other history which has been kept secret and which I found in such works as Douglas Valentine’s THE CIA As Organized Crime, and David Talbot’s book, THE DEVIL’S CHESSBOARD–Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America’s Secret Government, has hit me to the core, destroying any faith I ever had in our government and any hope for the Constitution. Everything in these books is documented for further investigation. Were it not for true Patriots such as Seth Rich, Chelsea Manning, Sibel Edmonds, Julian Assange and others, I would have NO Hope whatsoever for this USA or for humanity on this planet. Thank you John W. Whitehead. Your BATTLEFIELD AMERICA is now on my reading table.

Danielle Stanley

• David E Burden says:

Danielle,
      I understand your anger and dismay. If it helps any, you are not alone, as many people are starting to figure a lot of things out. The list of books and videos that were responsible for awakening the ones who are now searching desperately for more information, are simply too numerous to mention. Hence I’ll not attempt it at this time.
      However, I would strongly suggest you obtain a copy of John Perkins’; “Confessions of an Economic Hit Man”. He does a very good job of explaining how small countries get sucked into huge debt, and not only the how, but the who, and who they wind up in debt to. As well as all the different manners of coercion used against these countries, up to, and including invasion by the US Military if they don’t pay up. In the process, US corporations gain control of the poor country’s natural resources including oil, precious metals, etc. Even their water supply often get commandeered. They are also coerced into voting however they are told to, at the UN meetings.
      When I received my copy, I picked it up and started reading, and I literally couldn’t put it down. This was about mid day, and I stayed up all night, and well into the next day, in order to finish it. I do not recommend others doing that however. Most of you good folks reading this, likely have jobs to go to, or young people to care for. I don’t, as I was forcibly retired back in 2005 due to an on-the-job-injury. They ruled me 99.83% unemployable because I can’t sit or stand for 15 minutes at once. So nobody would hire me. Therefore, if I didn’t do lots of research, trying to unravel this mess, I would likely have lost my mind years ago. :-0
      I’m going to be out of touch for a few days, (as I mentioned earlier), but I had a little time left, and enjoyed reading your comment. Not that it was in any way meant to be entertaining. It just does my soul good to read about any of my fellow citizens waking up. Because we need as many people informed as possible. Fortunately, you found NEWSBUD, and were wise enough to subscribe. I’m glad to see you here. as well as all the rest of you.
      So thank you for sharing your story of your awakening, and don’t stop now, you’re doing good!
      FtR,
      Stronghorse

5. John Miranda says:

Welcome the the Corporate Fascist Fourth Reich of the New World Order, the government that replaced the US Constitution on Jan 20,2017.

• David E Burden says:

John.
      I can’t decide the nature of, nor your intent, concerning your comment. So if I’m totally off base, please accept my apology.
      If however, your intent was aimed at “The Donald”, I share your sentiment, yet question your definition of fascism. If you do indeed consider his predecessor, or his rival, to be superior, then I would also have to disagree on that as well.
      So if I may, allow me to be the one to inform you John, in case you didn’t know, that the process of usurping the constitution began over a century ago. Without going into a long detailed essay, I will instead direct you, and anyone else interested, to research the “Progressive Era”.
      Much of the unconstitutional maneuverings started during the Wilson presidency, March 4, 1913 – March 4, 1921. Although Theodore Roosevelt’s time in office, September 14, 1901 – March 4, 1909, was responsible for much of it as well. Countless others have continued the efforts down though the years. And until the introduction of the internet to our societies, their efforts were largely secretive, by design.
      In fact, two of the most bainful and egregious acts passed in order to enslave the citizens of these united States, were passed in 1913. The Federal Income Tax, passed by Congress on July 2, 1909, and ratified February 3, 1913, *ALLEGEDLY*, becoming the 16th amendment. It established Congress’s supposed right to impose a Federal income tax. Thereafter came The Federal Reserve Act, enacted December 23, 1913, which was written by bakers, in secret, that established the central banking system of the United States, and which created the authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender.
      Both of these acts were in violation of the constitution, and both were passed by the aid of lies told to the electorate, as they knew full well of the unconstitutional nature of both. Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution clearly establishes the enumerated powers granted to the federal government. Those powers not granted to the federal government are to remain within the power of the states, or the people.

Section 8.:
      The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
      To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
      To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;
      To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;
      To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;
      To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;
      To establish post offices and post roads;
      To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;
      To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;
      To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;
      To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;
      To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;
      To provide and maintain a navy;
      To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;
      To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;
      To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
      To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;–And
      To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

As I tell many people, as often as I can; “The answers to nearly all of the problems faced in the united States today, can be found in the Constitution for the united States of America”. And many of them are right there in Article I, Section 8. If it had been adhered to, we would not be in the mess we find ourselves in today.
      The founders of this REPUBLIC, not Democracy, would be aghast and furious to witness what has become of their great legacy, of what has been done to corrupt and usurp the liberty that they bled and died for, in order that they could leave it to posterity. I further believe that they would already be priming their muskets and banding together as the Militia. As instructed by this very Article and Section. That is, in fact, why the Second Amendment was written. In order to provide a means for the people to resist, and if necessary, to oust the usurpers of a tyrannical government.
      In fact, they anticipated that this would happen if the citizens ever became slothful and failed to rein in those who are supposed to govern according to the contract of the several states, intending to bind them to the instructions contained within that compact.
      Should we be expected to do any less? I challenge each of you reading this, to research the name Crispus Attucks. If reading his story doesn’t inspire you to want to learn more, then look up Anna Maria Lane, or James Otis Jr. Those are just a few of the names of the true heroes. Heroes who’s names should be known to every american, they should be taught in schools and remembered for their sacrifices for our freedom. The freedom we have allowed to be squandered by our inattentiveness, and failure to do our part as watchdogs over those “elected”.
      I fully understand that much of what I have typed here, is unfamiliar to many. I therefore urge you ALL to obtain a copy of the constitution and read it. It was written in plain English, (of the time), in order that the common citizens could read and understand it. Don’t take my word for it. Do your on research. Question everything and everyone, yes, even me, but especially anyone who stands to gain by keeping you ignorant of the facts. also, the Supreme Court has no authority to interpret the meaning of the constitution. It is a contract. The only ones authorized to interpret any contract, are the parties that created the contract. {In this case the States.} NOT that which was created by the contract. Although the SCOTUS pretends that they are impartial, I ask you; How can they be? They are one branch of a three branch system. The “Judicial” branch. So when they claim to be “Interpreting” the words of the constitution, (always in favor of themselves and the other two branches), what they are really doing is granting themselves and their co-conspirators in the other two branches, more power than that which is given them by the very document that created them. Also, to better understand the constitution, the whys, and the reasons certain things were included while others were left out, you really need to read “The Federalist Papers”. Then if you want to understand the arguments against against it, you’ll need to read “The Anti-Federalist Papers”.
      If you’re wondering, I have no use for the current administration. But then I haven’t cared for any administration in my entire lifetime except JFK, and even he worked on behalf of the “Planners”, (Up to a point), because all of them have been working against the very people they are supposed to taking care of. There has not been a fair or legal election in this country for decades, especially since the electronic, (think programmable), voting machines started coming into use. If you really want to get technical, every election since Franklin Delano Roosevelt, (commonly known as FDR), was re-elected on Nov. 3, 1936, has been in violation of the 12th Amendment. Why? Because the election of the president, and the vice president, are supposed to be two separate elections. Similar to how the Governors and Lt. Governors are elected separately in the various states. However, when he was asked to run for a second term, he refused. The only way he would run again is if they allowed him to pick his running mate. So he was allowed to do so. The practice has continued until today.
      The current puppet is no different in his goals, as laid out by “The Powers That Should’t Be”, than his predecessor, or the one before him. This plan to enslave us was put into motion well over a century ago, and although the original ‘would be usurpers’ are long dead, their nefarious plan has been carried on to this day. So yes, I care not if you like him, or hate him, “The Donald” is merely another actor hired to star in the next episode of a fictional and dark political drama. The only positive thing that comes to my mind when I consider him is that he is not Hillary Clinton. They may be, and in fact are, good friends, but his persona is much preferred, IMHO, to someone who I consider to be a truly evil human being.
      Okay, it looks as though I did indeed turn this into another of my little essays after all. I honestly didn’t intend to, but it seems that I just can’t help myself. ;-0 I do at least hope my message is clear.
      For the Republic, if we can reclaim it,
      Stronghorse

6. Lance Baker says:

Thank for your work and the way you do it with integrity and professionalism !!

7. B. F. EARL says:

Conclusion: The Government is the Boogeyman.
    “What do we do?”
    “(1) Get priorities in order” Such-as: Self-indulgence or ….?
    “(2) Stop playing politics with our principles.” My principles are practicing the freedom to live, practicing the freedom to be free, and practicing the freedom to coexist in harmony. The first priority would be to identify our principles. Few if any know what the flag stands for and if they say ‘freedom,’ then they would have a hard time explaining why freedom is not a universal principle if the flag’s pledge says it is.
    The next priority would be to identify our domestic enemies who oppose liberty and confuse the meaning of freedom with the meaning of licensed privilege. Are they lawyers? Hippies? Mafia? Religious orders with law schools? The rubber meets the road when we know why our history has been dumbed down to a parochial misunderstanding of events. Debt peonage is the buy-word at present. This is what Shays’ Rebellion was about. Who behind the scenes used Shays for the boogeyman to need a constitution no-one wanted until a Bill of Rights was added?
    The most important priority is now to identify those who use our ignorance against us. Government starts with one person-one vote. We are the boogeyman. We want to be debt-peons. We started out as a nation of principles. What happened? Who behind the scenes uses the boogeyman for benefit of an invisible minority? Who are the invisible who have engineered our hatred for life? Christians? Atheists? Not exactly invisible are they.
    Who are those that benefit from weapons of mass destruction? Stockholders? Identify individual stockholders with controlling interest in these companies and identify the moral agency they use for justification. Boycott the moral agency. Picket these majority stockholders. Christian Science Monitor is credible. They report on successful ethical companies who are worthy owning shares in by investors.
    The next candidate will win if they start right now espousing the restoration of Article 1 Section 9 Clause 4’s words “or other direct, Tax” and the repudiation of its corresponding amendment. Our taxes pay for the standing army.
    Next start with Vermont and publicize our rights as jurors to nullify the law. The police do this. Judges do this. Prosecutors nullify the law. Jurors are our fourth branch of government and this does not get enough attention. Make justice work for us and identify the moral agency of those who are against us doing so.

• B. F. EARL says:

George Seldes had a word to say in Iron, Blood, & Profits. Brown & Root Inc was involved in starting WWI. Halliburton owns them now. Identify the persons who make the most money from companies we pay to fight private wars in our name and their lip service to our principles. The US was not founded to support tyrants and despots.

8. Ludovico Doebbeling says:

Thank you John, love the way you explain things.

9. Joseph Harrington says:

Nice message! I know I have been thinking the same thing lately. It’s hard to describe it to people who new to politics or have faith in a present state of government.