Will Russia Expel NYT, WAPO, CNN, RFE/RL as Gladio C Agents of Subversion?

In the fifty-first edition of the Russian Newspapers Monitor, Professor Filip Kovacevic discusses the articles from four Russian newspapers: Kommersant, Izvestia, Vedomosti, and Komsomolskaya Pravda. He discusses the geopolitical implications of the Saudi monarch Salman al-Saud’s visit to Moscow and his meeting with Vladimir Putin. He also examines the emerging proxy media war between Russia and the U.S. If the U.S. bans RT, will Russia do the same with the NYT, WAPO, CNN and other U.S. mass media in Russia? In addition, Professor Kovacevic looks at new German-Russian economic cooperation and investment projects in the car industry and re-visits the issue of the proliferation of the false bomb threats by discussing the recent report of the FSB chief Alexander Bortnikov.

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

Kommersant – October 6, 2017

Izvestia – October 9, 2017

Vedomosti – October 6, 2017

Komsomolskaya Pravda – October 7, 2017

Comments

1. ObservantOwl says:

Hi guys, love your work. I can’t see the video.

2. David E Burden says:

Added together with the recent weapons deal that the Saudis made with the U.S., now this deal with Russia, begs the questions: Where are all these weapons going? Who will they be used by? Which country, or countries can expect to be attacked by the U.S. puppet Saudi Arabia?
    The Saudis don’t usually do their own fighting, but perhaps they are about to start.
    As for CNN, NYT, WAPO, and other U.S. mass media such as ABC, NBC,etc. It’s a shame we can’t find some way to expel them from the United States. For much the same reasons.

3. CuChulainn says:

ok we all know about the Saudi arms deal, but what is the quid pro quo? Filip talks as though Saudi were merely another customer in line and not an embodiment of Wahhabi satanism with all that entails. Elijah Magnier points out that Russia just pulled forces out of Daraa without coordination, leaving Hezbo to fill the breach; Russian talk that “85%” of Syria is liberated would seem to imply they are ready to concede northeast Syria to the Kurds. Rosneft is present in Erbil. What is really going on here?

• victor friese says:

Cuchulainn, I.have heard that Assad is globalist and that one of his relatives is in deeo with phamraceuticals. I have heard Russia and US are connected at the top. I have heard wars are not nation against nation, but nations dividng and conquering the people of the world. I have seen videos of the Duma being shelled during the supposed fall of the soviet union and no holes in the Duma… just smoke out windows (if you know of video showing otherwise please let me know).

I have wondered if this whole mess is just a ruse to redraw the lines of the world to keep us all divided and conquered. But I do not know.

It is strange. Like when I look at the Weinsteinn scandal. It is pretty clear that everyone in Hollywood is crooked. And that both Trump and Hillary are in on this pedo crap with Epstein. Yet I see people portraying Trump as some sort of anti pedo hero going undercover at Epstein pedo isle.

I have also heard Maduro is a US assett whose… son I think, lives in a posh New York apartment. I do not know if this is true.

I really have to wonder what is going on at every level. Because I do not think any of us are being given the full picture. Is the whole world but a show? It really is getting confusing. I no longer know what I am looking at.

• Amber Sayman says:

This is something that would not surprise me. I can totally picture a meta-political dialectic–an abuse of social delineations that transcends geopolitics to maintain order among global elites. But picturing opposing geopolitical players as cooperative in anything but the maintenance of their playing field might be yarning. Clinton and Trump are on the same side with only rhetoric and identity apparently dividing them. And taking that style of play up a geopolitical layer with Atlanticists and Eurasianists playing the part of Democrats and Republicans in the United States is something that a globalist thinker would do… but it might also be a stretch. I’m such a newbie in this way of thinking that I’m not sure how to draw the lines together. In any case, I think that if Assad does have connections in pharma, then he’s probably not on the same team as every other player in that game (namely the ones who want him out of the picture).

4. CuChulainn says:

less cheerleading, more analysis please

5. April Sanchez says:

Good grief… Bomb threats are so childish… Los Alamos High School had, I believe, the longest string of consecutive bomb scares in the history of the United States… It turned out to be one kid and his father… It made everyone get behind on mid day classes, and we all got more sunshine… This tastes like one guy being paid $15/hour, but you’re right… All it takes is for one of them to be right while everyone is tired… I hope the sniffer dogs are getting well fed with all of this extra training…

6. victor friese says:

What would Russia gain by a fractured middle east? Which is what would happen if the Kurds got the oil rich areas they want.

I keep thinking that China, Russia, and the US do actually want a weakened middle east. This helps push their own police states. It also keep regional competitors down. Russia gains if middle east oil is less available.

When is Bas Spliet comming back? He dissected these big issues so nicely. They are beyond my abilities to understand. I need to go back and look at his articles. He covered this to an extent.

7. Firstly, I would love it if we could kick our media out of our own country.

Secondly, why would Russia sell arms to the puppets of the US, Saudi? I was very confused when I saw this. Of course I thought back to your round table about maybe US turning away from Saudi. But then Saudi praises US backing out of Iran deal. This is all so ridiculous. The way our lives are played with and we can only guess at what is going on, and hope these psychopaths don’t blow us all up. They are probably all friends and laughing, telling us proles they are at war, while raking in the cash from fear and arms sales.

• Amber Sayman says:

I heard on the radio today that this cold war between the United States Russia might be driven by the military industrial complexes of each respective state. I would wager that a state’s ability to turn away from U.S.-made weapons is a geopolitical status symbol, and a reflection of relative autonomy. I wouldn’t be surprised to see that they cost less to maintain and are of better quality (think of the AK-47). U.S. contractors waste so much money on rotten pork that the quality is probably not worth what a customer would be paying long-term. If we let the “free market” speak for itself, then whoever makes the best quality product will have the highest demand. If it’s anyone other than the United States, then they’re probably run by brutal dictators who oppress their people and they must be destroyed–er, I mean “liberated.”

8. Eric Björk says:

Would it be possible for you guys to add a direct link to the video file so we can download the high-res version and make it watcheable offline and in our media centers even when we are connected through poor lines?

Those who wants to pirate the videos can always do it anyways – so this would mostly make it easier for us legit users.

9. George Papag says:

Hi Doctor Kovasevic, I disagree with your belief (at 14.30 of the podcast), that the Russian Neoliberals are not the solution to fully unleashing the countries economic potential. Centralized government funding can work as a ‘stop gap’ measure, but in the medium to long term of economic and geopolitical development, private enterprise has been proven (in my view) to be the most effective solution – unleashing the untapped potential of individuals and providing far greater depth of economic, social and technological development and geopolitical co operation. If the country stays on the same development course, only increasing prosperity can result.
    Keep up the good work, always enjoy your episodes and find them very informative.