The Deep State Killed John Lennon

On December 8, 1980, former Beatle John Lennon was gunned down outside his home in New York. Mark David Chapman, arrested at the scene, was portrayed as a lone gunman. He said The Catcher in the Rye, a novel about youthful alienation by J. D. Salinger, was his statement. Or, at least, that's the official story. Chapman was in Beirut, Lebanon, when the CIA ran an assassination program there. It’s well-known the agency worked to create brainwashed assassins with its MKUltra program. Researchers believe Catcher in the Rye may have been the trigger used to set Chapman in motion. Sirhan Sirhan's trigger was the girl in a polka dot dress. Chapman worked with Vietnamese refugees at a resettlement camp at Fort Chaffee in Arkansas following his visit to Lebanon. The program was run by World Vision. World Vision collaborated on CIA black projects. John Lennon was considered a threat to the national security state. His leftist and antiwar political views influenced millions.The national security state wasn't about to let that happen again.

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

Was John Lennon's murderer Mark Chapman a CIA hitman? Thirty years on, there's an extraordinary new theory

Mideast assassination plot a secret, until it's time to take credit

The Terrifying Background of the Man Who Ran a CIA Assassination Unit

The CIA tried mind control to create the perfect assassin

Convicted RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan says girl in polka-dot dress manipulated him

The woman in the polka-dot dress

In the Shadows a Killer Waited

Project Walrus and the Murder of John Lennon

John Lennon and the FBI

Comments

1. Robert Diggins says:

Great job on this. That billboard “WAR IS OVER if you want it” has to be the most effective protest message in history. My favorite quote. I think it has something to do with my thoughts about the ends BEING the means. I call it The End of Means, which can have other connotations, as well, but what is on the billboard quote really sums up what I think about it. Thanks!

2. Robert Schanne says:

This is the one that people think I am crazy nut job when I bring it up. They say, come on – not everything is a conspiracy … it was MDC,
    Then when I point out the door man was a Bay of Pigs Cubans, they usually just say, that’s ridiculous and walk away.

Thanks for the excellent work as always Kurt.

3. Mark Ribbit says:

Thanks Kurt, this was news to me. I was young and naive at the time of the assassination.

4. John Carpenter says:

Would have been good to include mention of LA county coroner Noguchi who reported RFK’s cause of death a point- blank bullet behind the right ear, not from Sirhan who was 6 feet in front of him. Also clearer mention of Perdomo’s position on the opposite side of Lennon, where the fatal shot came from.

Still, excellent piece, very useful.

• Kurt Nimmo says:

Yes, there are so many details on all these assassinations, most ignored, same with 9/11. Because there was so much pushback on 9/11, the state created the “truther” conspiracy nut meme. Now they’re doing the same with alternative media, characterizing it as Russian propaganda. It shows their desperation and tells us we’re over the target.

5. spiro skouras says:

Powerful report Kurt, I think we can all agree John lennon isn’t the first, or last victim of the deep state. Thanks for shining a light on the covert black ops exposing the lengths in which the deep state is willing to go to dole out the ultimate form of censorship.
    Spiro

6. Richard Williams says:

Strange topic. John Lennon was for many years a neurotic occultist and unpleasant drug abuser who chose to live in the flat where Rosemary’s Baby was filmed and personified the sex-drugs-rock and roll culture, itself in part created and nurtured by the CIA (the Haight Ashbury experiment, the Merry Pranksters, MK Ultra, etc.). After living for a while as a recluse, he starts to revive his career, so the deep state suddenly decides to get rid of him once and for all with a Manchurian candidate, although he was not actually doing very much?

• While it may seem that he was not actually doing very much however by 1980 he had finally woken up politically and moved beyond the so called “leftist causes” and had good understanding of how the deep state operated. He had become what we would call a “truther” today.

Now imagine someone like John Lennon, perhaps one of the most famous people known to the baby boomer generation coming out and talking about Newsbud sort of stuff on Television and Radio back in the 1980s at the time when the baby boomers had grown up and had a lot of influence on society, on top of that – I’m sure he could have reached a whole new generation with his new music.

Most definitely a PR disaster brewing for the CIA, no wonder he had to go!

• Richard Williams says:

In public statements made in 1980, Lennon said he was apolitical. He was just concerned about his son and his possessive wife and made sentimental music.

7. Joanie Detlefsen says:

Great start to an expose and revealing what really happened to the amazing Beatles band. I fear John had a hand in the suffering that befell his beloved friend Paul McCartney.
    All I can think of when I hear this excellent report is, I hope he is right, Time Wounds All Heels.
    We live in an interactive Universe. This report reminds me to shout it to the planes flying their poison overhead. It’s a great, my favorite phrase of his, towards J Edgar Hoover. Time wounds all heels, may it be so.

8. RedPill4Me says:

Another Amazing Job! The Establishment doesn’t take kindly to anyone who exposes their agendas and has massive influence over millions of people. I think try to label him as a conspiracy nut would not have worked.
    A few details in this remind me of things I’ve heard about James Holmes.