Whistleblower Lt. Col. Ferner on Defrauding Americans with Fake Secret Agents & Fake Agencies!

Newsbud founder and editor Sibel Edmonds is joined by Retired Air Force Lt. Col. Timothy Ferner. They discuss their journeys as whistleblowers and the obstacles they faced, including retaliation they received that ultimately cost them their careers, while standing for truth and integrity. The full one-and-a-half-hour interview is exclusively available at Newsbud.com for members. Nonmembers can watch it now, at Newsbud Vimeo on Demand.

***Newsbud on Vimeo

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

Lt. Col Timothy Ferner – In His Own Words

Tampa contractors defraud Dept of Defense for millions

Another Whistleblower Speaks Out: Air Force Contract Fraud

Defense contractor to pay $6M amid allegations of Tampa-based fraud

US whistle-blower enjoys quiet life in Otago

Science Applications International Corporation Agrees to Pay $5.75 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations

Comments

1. Both of you are “True Americans” and I thank you for your integrity, bravery and honesty which seems to be in short supply lately.
    You both represent a fine example of patriotism – to America and to the American people.

• spiro skouras says:

Wayne, I couldn’t agree more! Thank you Sibel and Tim for your incredible resolve and courage. I wish more people had the guts to stand for what they believe in, you both are an inspiration to me.
      Spiro

2. Jeff Martin says:

I have been a subscriber for six months now. Best money I have ever spent. Throughly enjoy all the great work by everyone at Newsbud. Thank you! It just gets better and better!

• spiro skouras says:

Jeff, thank you for supporting Newsbud! Everything we do is only made possible from the support we receive from all of you, and stay tuned… Lots more to come!
      Spiro

3. Karen Edmondson says:

Thank you for this….a discussion that is insightful, inspiring, and empowering. The critical factor, for me, is that you both speak from genuine experiences …from events caused by action, not just observation. Your comments, thoughts, and opinions, being derived from this, create an empowering example… an interface between information and action. Thank you both for your acting on your moral principals. Heroic indeed.

4. Gerry Henkel says:

This is the best dialogue I have watched in years. Very inspiring. I learned so much, and even found my opinions on some of their subjects changing because of their passion and eloquence. I don’t find for the idea of being a “true American” significant – which both Tim and Sibel are – but I see them as being truthful human beings, which to me is more important. I wish that this interview was available to many people I know, but I know they do not subscribe.

5. Tracy Klatke-Anctil says:

I enjoyed everything about this. Most importantly the length of the interview. I am always looking to listen to in depth conversations. I listen to the audio versions so I can work at the same time and thank you very much for this option. I’ve listened to the segment 3 times now.

6. Judith Williams says:

Great discussion. I believe that Tim was right when he said the people in US are feeling powerless, fearful and at the same time overwhelmed trying to make ends meet. They see all the corruption and it is within all the branches of Govt including the judicial and wonder how to fight the good fight. One day I sat down to list all the major things that I am aware need the public attention and action. I shocked myself at the # of major things such as police brutality, geoengineering, agenda 21, UN, all these undeclared wars……..and on & on. So what does one do? The only thing I can think to do is pick one of the issues your most passionate about and work at the local level to give it voice and promote change. However, I don’t really believe anything less than revolution will save America at this point. You discuss the constitution, I gather you still believe it is in place but what I see is that it is in shreds and I fear it can’t be put back in place. Obama dug a grave for it with his executive order that says a US citizen has no ultimate right to trial by jury In “terrorist” cases. Now see who they are labeling as terrorists. Anyone can be arrested as a terrorist under the flimsiest of excuses and disappeared if they want.

7. Let’s nominate whistleblowers in general for the Nobel peace prize … Why not? They deserve recognition and are the best force for peace we have. Thanks for the great work.

8. Thanks to Tim for sharing his story with the Newsbud members. Isn’t the CIA already privatized anyway? They have their own source of income, they act outside of their country’s rule of law, they act independant of the government. They act in their own interests. For evil to flourish all gravy trainers have to do is keep taking the bribes.

What to do? History shows we usually wait until it’s book burning/ghetto/cattle train/death camp time before we finally push back.

Would be nice if we broke that habit.

Citizens could all march in mass and keep marching until all the weazels leave the planet.

9. Ciaran H. says:

I have always been of the opinion that Snowden has been up the CIA’s butt since the time he worked for them, and that his actions at his employer were used to tarnish the DoD, at a time when the CIA and NSA were being very annoyed with eachother. The guy seems pretty bright, but given his online posts, and his true belief in the MSM, I have to wonder how real the guy is,

10. Thank you for a very informative interview that clarified for me what a “whistle blower” really is. I understand better now that Edward Snowden isn’t really w whistle blower. I also see that Democracy Now! was/is not about Democracy ever! I’m sad that we have to lose good people like Lt Col. Tim Ferner. There’s so much good that he could do here in the US. I’m glad Sibel that you have offered him a way to do just that through Newsbud. All any of us can do is our very best to be our best because anything else is a lie, a distraction, an illusion of living. Each of us must choose, reality or illusion. Being true to oneself, or enjoying the distractions. It’s wonderful to see two such people as yourselves remaining true to yourselves. Thank you for sharing your stories!