Misunderstanding the Deep State

According to Donald Trump and his partisans, Democrats—Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Democrats in Congress, the liberal media—are the Deep State. They also selectively include some Republicans, those who don’t support Trump. This characterization serves to hide the real Deep State—the bankers, transnational corporatists, their foundations, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the intelligence community, and the military industrial and surveillance complex. The reason the Deep State remains submerged, so to speak, is to diminish accountability and give the appearance the political class, the public state, is responsible for decisions. After he assumed office, Trump staffed his administration with Deep State operatives. He courted many prior to his win. For instance, he met with Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations. He also met with uber globalist and Rockefeller associate Henry Kissinger. The misunderstanding by his supporters of the true nature of the Deep State serves one singular purpose—to keep alive the partisan diversion that has dominated public state politics for more than a generation while obscuring the real masters of influence and power.

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State

The Hidden Government Group

Flashback: July 5, 1987 – Reagan Aides and the Secret Government

Democratic State v Deep State

The Doomsday Project and Deep Events: JFK, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and 9/11

The Deep State: The Unelected Shadow Government Is Here to Stay

Trump’s Connections to Wall Street, Soros, Blackwater and the CFR

CFR Members And Bilderberg Attendees Appointed By Donald Trump (Taken from the CFR membership and Bilderberg participant lists)

1. ruth slater says:

2. ruth slater says:

• David E Burden says:

There are 3 videos on the page, are you certain you are clicking on the correct one? For me, the middle one usually works the best.
      Are all three showing up on your page, and if so, does each of them show the same picture and the title? I have had times when the full video did not load properly, and to fix it, I had to reload the page.
      Also, make sure you are logged in. If you are not logged in, only the preview will play. I have had times that although I am logged in to Newsbud, the new page failed to recognize the fact, and it was necessary for me to log in again. On my screen, my name appears on the top Right of the page, right after the word; “Howdy” if I’m logged in on that page.
      I hope this problem is rectified for you soon, this is a particularly good report by Kurt Nimmo. Actually he hasn’t made any that I didn’t really like. His reports are always well done and full of information the the “Limp Wristed, Lame Stream Media” will not tell.
      Best of luck, I’m certain it will get figured out.

3. Dudley Dacosta says:

Another Great Documentary – Thanks

4. Fanstastic report! Keep up the good work.

5. I too had a little trouble earlier today with just this link , sometimes they will hang up if I pause and take a call or have too many windows running , not sue id ad blocker , anti spyware or anti malware programs cause , I usually just note time of hang , log out ,back in and go to same spot .

Great report anyway ! I realized Trump was a shill about time he set up Mike Flynn and Hired Rince Prebus ! I am still glad he was elected over HRC but am ex termly disappointed at his allowing occupation of Syria , being manipulated into Russian conflict and currently how he has been played with a couple of shootings , it kind of reminds me of what they did to Howard Hughes, and Ronald Reagan .

6. I think this video is important enough to come out behind the paywall. It’s a very cogent message, easy to be understood by the masses. It would also attract some people to Newsbud who might not know what it’s all about. just a thought…

7. victor friese says:

Um, okay, so if Flynn is some sort of hero, why was his twitter page full of support for Trump? What is all that about?

And PLEASE cover the Florida shooting. In this one we have the supposed shooter alive. It is EXTREMELY CRITICAL to tear the mainstream narrative apart on this one if it is incorrect.

I have already seen video of two different witnesses saying there was more than one shooter. One said there were 3 shooters. So, have all these school shootings been Gladio ops?

8. Andreas Hedqvist says:

For every revelation that is exposed it is becoming evidently clear that the United States empire is a fraud and everything we’ve been brainwashed to believe is fake. God help us when this empire implodes.

9. Andrew Taylor says:

Nicely done. Thanks for making this distinction between Trump’s misleading characterization of the US Deep State and the reality. I agree that Trump appears to be completely controlled by the actual US Deep State at this point. If Bernie Sanders is elected in 2020, it will be interesting to see how he interacts with the US Deep State; the key financial interests are unlikely to like his proposals for universal health care and higher education.

10. As scary and as true as this maybe, it is bottom up complexity that enslaves all.

Roads, food staples, and entertainment run the show.

11. Stewart Shearer says:

In these days you have to wonder if the newest members of the deep State don’t include Google, YouTube, and Apple. As an example, Apple has released it security encryption keys to the Chinese Government which now allows China to be able to read all and any texts, messages, and emails in China. This also would threaten the West as China controls access of the Internet which allows the China Govt to spy on users of Apple iPhones… $$$ talks and all these companies are in control of the government by feeding $$$ to the political hacks who sell their integrity for personal gain

12. Max Havelaar says:

Just show an organogram of the deep state! Too much emo here!

13. Judith Williams says:

Such a human tradgety. The deep state is just beginning to rear it’s ugly head to the US public at least from what I can see. There are more people who know of it now. I so wanted to believe that Trump was an outsider and it was such an exquisite scam. I did not vote because I have not believed for a long time that voting has accomplished anything for the public. They always give us two bad choices. I was tempted to vote in this last election because of the appearance that he was an outsider. I am glad I did not. It is hard for me to see all these die-hards that can’t see (don’t want to see) that Trump is the same old, same old and perhaps even more dangerous in that the US has now determined that “mini” nuclear bombs are “harmless”.

• Mark Ribbit says:

They determined they are harmless a long time ago.
      On 9/11 they used them to bring down the towers in N.Y.