CIA Playbook: What’s About to Go Down in Iran!

In this edition of Probable Cause Newsbud’s Founder & Editor Sibel Edmonds is joined by senior analyst and host of Newsbud’s Money & Fear, Pye Ian. Edmonds and Ian delve deep into Iran’s current position, as unrest continues to be fomented by external forces in an attempt to make the country boil over! Edmonds and Ian analyze all angles of recent information obtained regarding a coup plot against Iran’s current government. What will Russia do? What will China do? What is at stake? You will not hear this anywhere else! Stay tuned for related coverage for members, exclusively at Newsbud.com

***Newsbud on Vimeo

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

Breaking: Insiders Reveal Secret Deal to Topple Iran Government!

India Folds Under Pressure, Halts Iranian Oil Imports

US zero tolerance for Iranian oil imports a blow to Japan

Truckers display new face of popular protest in Iran

France: Iranian Diplomat, Five Others Arrested In Plot to Blow Up Anti-Regime Rally in Paris

Rudy Giuliani calls for Iran regime change at rally linked to extreme group

Who is the Iranian group targeted by bombers and beloved of Trump allies?

Comments

1. Sam Bissonnette says:

Wow! That was awesome! Looking forward to hearing more.

2. Robert Diggins says:

LEVERAGE:
    The key component that popped out of this discussion was, to me, about leverage.

Pye mentioned that, not only is Iran savvy to these kinds of backstabbing events/attempts, but that the common people do not look at groups like the MEK with any respect or viability for offering a better future for them (I’m actually confused about that point, since the MEK was part of the “smoke” in Sibel’s narrative. Not as a solution, but as a motivator for leveraging the people. I need clarification on the point he was making about the Iranians distaste for the MEK and how this applied to analyzing the scenarios Sibel is exposing.)

Another key point discussed was about the fact that the attempted coup in Tirkey failed, despite the probable and proven (see Sibel’s protest at NBC, demanding a retraction and apology for their active participation, during the coup attempt, by falsely claiming Erdogan had run away with his tail between his legs.) …support and probable orchestration by the USA/NATO.

One of the key points of failure, which I remember Sibel emphasizing passionately, was that the common people of Turkey came out of their houses and actively resisted the coup. Apparently the environmental pain point of that park being turned into a parking lot wasn’t enough to gain the leverage of the public.

So, with the multi-faceted vectors of disturbance, pointed directly at the Iranian public, I’m thinking that this leverage is a higher priority, in Sibel’s narrative, not just the bluff of killing millions and the high ranking military, aimed at said military officials.

This goes hand in hand with the facade of an organic uprising. It seems like the public is the most essential leverage in this alleged plan. And, no matter how savvy the vertical alignment of the various official defense structure, from Intel to military and probably local to national.

I saw this as the main topic for further analysis, as well as the main objective for anyone trying to thwart this alleged plan. If it is to be stopped, the public must become more savvy, regarding the pain points they are feeling.

In other words, this attempt is characterized by having put most of the pressure on the public. Maybe the bluffs are even part of the smokescreen, though that’s kind of wild speculation.

What scares me the most about this is the ideological subversion and divide and conquer play being so similar to what’s happening here in the USA. Since the anti-social encounters of late are, IMO, not understood as ideological subversion, even by most of the people involved and/or discussing these events and the extreme divisiveness happening here. “You dont think they actually want a civil war to happen, do you?” was the response from one of my cousins, whom I was trying to inform.

“Yes, I do.” I responded. “That’s how they roll.”

Thanks, NB, as always.

• Pye Ian says:

My sense is that the MEK/MKO angle is utilized to 1) further frustrate, and 2) distract the Iranian government, military & intelligence apparati, while more clandestine efforts are thus put forward with (seemingly) non-MEK elements indigenous to the existing security apparati themselves.

That way, the further veneer of an ‘authentically organic, non-foreign intervention’ angled “regime change” could be engineered perceptually, so that the domestic Iranian population doesn’t sprout suspicions over how & why tectonic changes are taking place.

• Robert Diggins says:

Thanks for the clarification. You are very professional, as in not projecting bias in your feedback and statements. Keep up the good work!

• Robert Diggins says:

I think I found another role model, to compliment Sibel’s “slightly” more fiery passion, which isn’t to say she can’t or doesn’t back it up. But, I’m digging your no-nonsense temperament, Pye. (Except for that outburst, when you giggled at the “weirdos” comment. 🙂

Seriously, really great combination of people at NB. Information and analysis with integrity, professionalism, and appropriate passion.

Thanks again
          R

3. Robert Diggins says:

Also, the “alternative” media points made were especially important, IMO. I was actually thinking about the big scissor moment, with a formerly respectable partner, as I watched the original episode with Sibel exposing what she had learned.

While further bickering isn’t productive, a good education about why it happened could be useful to many people who seem to have been successfully dumbfounded by it. There is likely a good portion of those who do have the ability and desire to learn from it, which could be productive. Funny how those Californians were mentioned. It really makes me wonder if they are also connected to that despicable episode…

4. The US has all the intelligence posts regarding Iran since the Shah era and nothing has changed of the people since that era save that they are wavering back to their previous system. This is why the US knew that the nuclear deal would work in its favor because Iran is being weakened from both the military perspective and internal divisions. As such, since the people have left the leadership of Ali (a.s.) to formulate their own wilayat, Allah (swt) shall send upon them heavy adversaries. The two major adversaries are either a severe 11.0 magnitude earthquake that rattles the country OR a direct attack from the takfiri nations backed by the Zio-Anglo axis. Most likely, war is heading towards Iran due to the pace of the misguided reformists who are pushing the country astray towards nationalism over the principles of Ahlulbayt (a.s.). If these reformists claim to stand to ISIS, why didn’t they make a move in Raqqah, which America took due to its large oil reserves? Didn’t the US move all their takfiris out of Raqqah to Afghanistan borders near Iran? Why are these reformists ignoring the threat on their doors?

5. Also to note; Iran and Turkey has cut off water from Iraq by building a large dam…shame on Iran and Turkey

6. I’m still smarting from James Corbett’s devastation of Sibel Edmonds. No trust here. I will listen to Pye Ian but not Sibel.

• spiro skouras says:

No devestation, it was actually a very weak smear attempt! Ignoring and diverting attention away from the issues raised in our report, that he was supposedly “Fact checking” all he did was troll Sibel’s twitter account. If you want to fall for that be my guest, but don’t come here in the comments running your mouth about Sibel.
      Spiro

• real jeffersonian says:

I hear you Edward. I was and am angered by Corbett’s attack, but for an entirely different reason.

On one hand we have Sibel, who grew up in the Middle East, is fluent in two of the major languages of the region, so can read, listen and understand what is happening, directly – not from 2nd or 3rd or 4th hand sources. Who apparently still travels in the region and still has legitimate contacts. In short, she has a lifetime of knowledge and experience to back up what she reports.

On the other hand we have Corbett, who to my knowledge is not fluent in any language of the region, who to my knowledge hasn’t lived there, who has no life’s experience to guide him, who does depend on 2nd or 3rd or 4th hand sources for what he presents. In short, he is ignorant on the subject. There’s nothing wrong with ignorance itself, I’m certainly ignorant on lots of subjects – but I do try to keep my ignorance to myself as much as possible.

Why did he attack Sibel? Was it from envy? Was he angry because she exposed his ignorance? Who knows, I don’t, but he did put his ignorance on display for all to see. Fortunately on matters of the Middle East I have Sibel to look to for solid information and can judge Corbett’s ignorance by comparison. But on other subjects he presents I have no way of judging. Is he just a posturing buffoon? No way to know, so he no longer has any credibility with me and I don’t waste my time with him.