Newsbud Exclusive – 9/11 Activist Summit: Titans of Truth (2017)

In 2017 Newsbud presented a one-of-a-kind all-star panel on the 16th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, and explored the road forward for a legitimate 9/11 Truth Movement. Now, for the first time, this nearly 3-hour conference is available to the public.

***Newsbud on Vimeo

Comments

1. Stewart Hart says:

this isn’t included in our membership?
    members have ton pay $30?

• The live summit was discounted to members. However, many members who were unable to participate in the live summit asked that we make the recorded session available at a lower price, which is what we have done.

2. Yeah, whatz up with that? I spend 90 bucks for a year and you’re asking for another 30 to see a group of people round robin?

• See our reply to Stewart. However, if, as it appears from your comment, you are not interested in seeing the summit panel discussion, then of course you don’t have to pay for it. We have made it available for those who have requested it.

3. Gary Putz says:

If Newsbud would really like to expose the truth about 911 they should show an interview with Christopher Bollyn. He’s a man who has really researched and investigated 911.

Would you be willing to do this?

If Newsbud isn’t willing to interview him, I would suggest checking out all his youtubes.

4. real jeffersonian says:

John:

As usual your prejudices are showing. But the end result may not be what you and others apparently expect. In any event it is a very poor exercise in international relations. Driving a long term extremely important ally to seek alliances elsewhere – and over what?

5. P. Brooks McGinnis says:

Sorry to see that money is Trumping once again with Newsbud. Seems this information would be made 100% public and not be held ransome for $30. Anyway I am a member and still do not get to see. Makes me sad.

• P. Brooks McGinnis says:

Fact is unless fellow Americans see that 9-11 was a false flag and at least start their jouney of truth from that start point; most will not see what has transpired in our evil american Empire of death, corruption and pure evil. That Newsbud holds that type of information ramsome says what for Newsbud?

That means for thiose Americans that they may not have time prior to the next on coming false flag that will usher in economic collapse and thus will be trapped not prepared. Everyone needs to prepare food for a year for their family; at least that.

Also realise that I do not think you folks should be not compensated for your works; just that you show some compassion and feelings for the common man and our plight of lack of capital and lack of good news sources. We the people are being lied to every moment of the day by our government, our news media and our politicians. You being all about the money makes you little better then the oligarchs in charge of propaganda here in America.

6. Daniel Estulin had some insightful info about the saudis, nice roundtable but excpected more for 30 bucks

7. mike crowley says:

I suppose I could join the chorus and voice my displeasure over the offering of your products for a profit. However, I won’t go there. I will just say that I’m displeased over the price of many things I ‘must’ buy. The articles and commentaries presented at Newbud aren’t in the previous catagory of ‘musts’. If I feel that the piece is worth $30 I’ll buy it. If I think it is overpriced for whatever reason, I won’t. Simple as that. Thank God Newsbud still has the right to price it at whatever outrageous level they deem fit. Capitalism at work.

8. Read whistleblower Dimitri Khalezov’s Third truth about 9/11, as an absolute insider he tells you the important stuff there is to know about 9/11 and its history. Not for free, but you are obliged to pay him afterwards the money you deem appropriate for explaining all details about 9/11.
    You can also watch my video 9/11 Answers on Bitchute.
    I’m not saying that you shouldn’t watch this one as well, but the truth is very clearly out there.