Rothschild’s Concentration Camps

Watch Members Only Full Episode Here

From a China Traveler

Mao's Great Leap Forward 'killed 45 million in four years'

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution

Secret Society That Ruined the World: Rhodes, Rothschild, Milner

British Concentration Camps of the South African War, 1900-1902

The British Camps

Psyop of the Strategic Hamlet in Vietnam

Strategic Hamlets in Nigeria

Comments

1. David Creighton says:

I was wondering with the South African farm crisis about some of this. Is there any good book that kind of traces the history of the Boer Afrikaan farmers from the Dutch East India Company through the Boer Wars and onward? Is there a South African Michener?

In my view, what is happening in South Africa is really meant more to inflame racial tensions worldwide. I mean let’s face it. The Rothschilds are perfectly happy with a bunch of dead white farmers. Their land they have worked for generations can be a pawn in the game. What I would say to them is .. fine .. let’s have South Africa nationalize those DeBeers mines and see how fast every news outlet in the world shifts narrative.

2. Sam Bissonnette says:

I think another word for concentration camp would be reservation. Therefore, Rhodes must have gotten the idea from the Angles and Saxons ruling the United States, Inc.

3. William Field says:

Cheers

4. This is ridiculous. Why am I spending money on listening to this tripe of right-wing-the-commies-are-coming BS?
    Grow up. American capitalists fiananced NAZIs and Boleshevicks. Bankers are capitalists. They plunder for profit.
    Stop being stupid please.

5. Straight forward and to the point!!

6. Steven Hobbs says:

Hey Kurt,
    As always thank you for the heartfelt effort, editing, and historical reminders. To say nothing of the photos! Wobblie may, like me, be annoyed by jingoistic rhetorical statements from the begin: “Imagine if you will a communist killer robot…. pretends to be comie/dem/green,socialst.. liberal and conservative…It is all the same to the owners.. Communism and socialism are time-tested control systems.” It’s a bit of a crock full*s of strawman nominalizations. Perhaps you are not really intending to be so simplistic, and believe its required to keep this audience ? No mention of capitalism, the oppression of marginalized peoples, or anything regarding ‘public relations’, materialism or imperialism? Are you dumbing it down for your imagined audience? Forgive the blunt talk. Just saying.

• Steven Hobbs says:

Kurt,
      Just wondering, why not a “capitalist killer robot”?
      Or, possibly a big sis-bro-bot.
      What about a perspective of indigenous oppression sans rhetoric?
      Whatever my objections, thank you for your generous contribution.

7. P. Brooks McGinnis says:

No More War

8. P. Brooks McGinnis says:

Good my “No More War” was accepted. Last time I was told I get only one printing of No More War with Newsbud on any post; so if I said No More War ever on any post at Newsbud that is my allocation. No More War and I think we all need to say that often because the factions that profit from unending war broadcast their thoughts to millions constantly. The only defense to that would be everyone that is against war to say it and say it often.

9. P. Brooks McGinnis says:

My main political issue is Nuclear Weapons. Excellent ending on this video addressing that issue. I would share this video if I could, but this type of information just like the 9/11 is monitized by Newsbud. Once agian I am all for you folks making money and you can have some of mine on a constant basis; that if fair. Many of my friends can not afford $30 extra to watch the 9-11 film you put together; heck that is the same cost as a couple of block buster movies and popcorn for most folks. So then what to spend the $30 upon a 9-11 movie or two or three if they use coupons block buster in theater movies. Not to mention that many do not have the very fundamental information base to make a decission on if we are being ruled by EVIL MONSTERS and it is easier to not participate and not raise their heads in protest; instead keep quite and work harder and perhaps a savior [politicain will make things better again. Anyway thank you for allowing me more then one “No MOre War” and for doing a good job on some many issues; I am a fan.

10. P. Brooks McGinnis says:

Please excuse my words, I am not at all good at politics or social interactions and would not as a norm be writing anything political ever. Then Bernie Sanders opened my eyes in several ways; both during the 2016 DNC & DCCC criminal organizations national primary and after he folded and capitulated to the most EVIL lady I have ever seen in politics. I am politically a Anti War & Anti Nuclear Weapons, Social Anarchist, as it turns out; sure would have not thought that 3 years ago.

My main political issue is Nuclear Weapons. Excellent ending on this video addressing that issue. I would share this video if I could, but this type of information just like the 9/11 is monetized by Newsbud. Once again I am all for you folks making money and you can have some of mine on a constant basis; that if fair. Many of my friends can not afford $30 extra to watch the 9-11 film you put together; heck that is the same cost as a couple of block buster movies and popcorn for most folks. So then what to spend the $30 upon a 9-11 movie or two or three if they use coupons block buster in theater movies. Not to mention that many do not have the very fundamental information base to make a decision on about if we are being ruled by EVIL MONSTERS and it is easier to not participate and not raise their heads in protest; instead keep quite and work harder and perhaps a savior politician will make things better again. Anyway thank you for allowing me more then one “No MOre War” and for doing a good job on some many issues; I am a fan.

Here is a idea and would not cost you Newsbud folks any lost revenue; or very little, but would give me a way of sharing the information to folks that can not afford $30 for the 9-11 basics or the $2 to $3 you often charge to see one time any of your videos by “Non Members”. Perhaps you can make the written intro to the videos better and more inclusive. I know you folks say you are journalists; OK then lets see it in written words that we can share in a fashion that if someone reads it they will come away with the whole message. I know many folks do not read much and would rather watch a video; but we are talking the end of the world here NUCLEAR DISTRUCTION OF ALL LIFE UPON MOTHER EARTH; so write better summaries. Just a thought.

Here is Kurt’s Summary of this video; this is not the best he can do is it?:

“Before Wall Street financed the Bolsheviks and the Nazis, the UK financed the Second Boer War under the guidance of Lord Alfred Milner, a Rothschild operative. It was a staged war with an ulterior motive—grab all the gold and diamonds in South Africa. On this episode of The Geopolitical Report, we examine how the British engineered the modern concentration camp, later used by the Nazis. The concept was modified by the United States in Vietnam. The British have a long history of using starvation as a counterinsurgency tactic, beginning in Malaya after the Second World War. Mass internment and starvation are but two tools—others include sanctions, siege warfare, and genocide—used by the financial elite and their government and corporate proxies in a long term effort to spread the virus of crony capitalist globalism around the world.”

Meanwhile killing millions of civilians, starvation, disease, internment camps, breaking up families and genocide are the norm for America and their allies. Looking at places like Yemen; Pure Evil. How do you fight PURE EVIL? A good start is no more secrecy in government and you journalists doing the job our constitution as a republic envisioned.

Lastly once again I am on board and like you guys; I am not your enemy. I do see the enemy and it is not you.

11. P. Brooks McGinnis says:

It does not seem like I can delete or amend any of my posts here. Need to be more careful to see that my message is perfect prior to posting here. Interesting that you folks seem to make participation in the discussions difficult and uncompromising. A question to you as professional journalists then: do you make you best work with just one post and it is in finished form with no need to add or subtract any words or grammatical punctuations?

That is why you are professional then; first draft perfect and you go with that. I spell badly and am not in any fashion good at language or English, and English is my only language. I am a Total failure at journalism in any form; which brings me back to you not allowing editing on your discussion pages.

No More War. No More Nuclear Weapons.

12. Steven Hobbs says:

Hey P.Brooks,
    Just another participant here, but want to thank you for writing. You are correct about no corrections after posting. This is an extra reason I use spellcheck, often use a grammar checker, and strive for concision rather than verbosity.

13. i like this video too, thank you Newsbud. Honestly, however, I am hoping for more in-depth with the “members only”. Reporting seems way too edited and targeted for a short clip, when really there is so much to unpack here. We are coming to News Bud to get away from the sound bites…. and please….to get away from one-sided stories.
    Thank you — as a long time supporter I hope you all read our comments and know how much we value your amazing work.